The Intergraph Power, Process & Marine Education Grant is an initiative to prepare educators and launch students fully equipped into the process, power, and marine industries. It is designed to introduce and stimulate the use of our life cycle engineering software at educational institutions with strong marine and/or plant-oriented engineering programs. Early access to leading technology ensures that students are better educated and highly qualified to become the industry's future leaders.
* Build student user proficiency and qualifications using real-world tools
* Bring leading industry products into the classroom — at minimal resource cost to your educational institution
* Enhance "marketability" of your educational institution's technical programs
* Provide job candidates already trained to use the tools that employers use
* Intergraph's engineering software — SmartPlant Instrumentation, SmartPlant P&ID, SmartPlant Electrical, and SmartSketch
* A program option includes SmartPlant 3D, PDS, and SmartPlant Review, depending on institution curriculum and expertise
* Maintenance for the life of the grant (renewable if grant requirements are met)
* Training for instructors
* Technical assistance in on-site product installation
Visit website (click on Link below) for information on how to apply.
» Link to More Info
For Grantwriting/Program Development Assistance:
Phone: (585) 352-2773