The Foundation seeks to contribute to the development, implementation
and/or field testing of environmental curricula that meet the mission,
goals and requirements below.
The mission of our grant program is to support educators in developing
and implementing holistic environmental curricula that:
• Integrate field activities and classroom teaching, and
• Incorporate basic ecological principles and problem solving.
We have developed our grant program with the following goals:
• To empower and encourage students to become involved in solving environmental and social problems
• To promote thoughtful and appropriate analysis and understanding of the natural world
• To train students as informed decision makers through the
emphasis and application of basic ecological principles.
Visit website (click on Link to More Info, below) for details on how to apply.
» Link to More Info
For Grantwriting/Program Development Assistance:
Phone: (585) 352-2773