Thank you everyone for an outstanding school year!
1. If you have not already done so, please be sure to submit your ILL stats: http://www.monroe2boces.org/forms.cfm?myForm=342
2. Reminder- registration is open for Tech Camp. This is a two day event that you can attend one day or both. I think this will be one of the best Tech Camp’s we have ever had!
· August 16th and August 17th
· Keynotes: Jennifer LaGarde (aka Library Girl) and Dr. Anthony Betrus (SUNY Potsdam Educational Technology Program Coordinator)
· To register and to view the various workshops please visit: http://rrlc.org/events/leading-with-tlc/
3. Patti Rose and Cathy Hoose are updating the access cards for each school. These are designed to be shared with your teachers AND/OR students. They are the perfect size to fit inside of a student planner/agenda. Over the summer Patti will be emailing you your school’s access card. Attached is a generic elementary access card.
4. Attached is a listing of summer PD from RRLC. These are generally free to attend.
5. Attached is an updated flyer from St. John Fisher College regarding their MS In School Library Media.
6. Attached is a summer PD on Civics and News Literacy being held in Rochester.
7. Reminder- Cathy, Karen, Patti, Diane and Jim work year round. If you would like any of us to stop over this summer to assist with any projects or one-on-one professional development please let us know.
|pdf file: You need Adobe Acrobat Reader (version 5 or higher) to view this file. Download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader for PC or Macintosh.|
|pub file: You need Microsoft Office Publisher in order to view this file. Visit the Microsoft website to learn more about viewing options.|