Refer to the following 'How To' videos and documents for instructions on circulation transactions
Quick Help for Check Out & Check In:
- You may check out items To Patron or By Homeroom.
- On the To Patron tab, scan the patron's barcode in the Find box or type it in and click the Find Patron button. Locate the patron's name in the patron list and select it.
- Search for patrons using the patron's first, middle or last name, grade level, homeroom, username of a value in one of the User Defined fields.
- Use the asterisk (*) as a wildcard operator if you do not know the spelling of a patron's name.
- To search other school's in your district, clear the Only my patrons checkbox.
- To checkout item by homeroom, click the By Homeroom tab, choose the homeroom from the dropdown list and then click Select Patron. Click the Patron's name or picture to select the Patron.
- To change the due date for items checked out, click the Change Date button. Enter the new due date or select from the calendar.
- To print a receipt for items checked out, click the Print Receipt button. A print dialog window will be opened to select the printer.
- To clear patron and copy information, click the Reset button in the left navigation bar. This is a good habit to maintain privacy for patron information.
Please contact the BOCES2 SLS Library Automation Team with any questions.