Resource Lists are a group of items used to organize materials for a common subject, collection type, or data for reporting:
- Resource lists may include print materials, eBooks, WebPath Express websites and One Search links.
- Resource lists may be printed, emailed or linked to from a website, LibGuide, Google Classroom or OneNote.
- Citation Lists may be created from a Resource List.
- Resource lists may be Personal or Public.
- Resource lists may be co-owned by Destiny patrons for collaboration.
- The contents of a resource list may be updated at any time by the list owner(s) and the personal/private setting can be toggled at any time.
Refer to the following 'How To' videos and documents for instructions on creating and using Resource Lists:
Please contact the BOCES2 SLS Library Automation Team with any questions.