Districts, BOCES and Charter Schools are required to report Personnel Master File (ePMF) data for all teachers and non-teaching professionals for federal BEDS reporting. The links on the right contain additional resources related to ePMF data collection and TAA.
- Deadline for teachers to complete ePMF forms in TAA is December 14, 2018
- TAA Administrators can continue to edit ePMF forms in TAA until the certification data
- Certification is due February 1, 2019
- Course Instructor Assignment & Student Class Entry/Exit data is due January 31, 2019
Reporting Teachers ePMF data
Teacher data must be submitted to L2RPT through the Staff Snapshot tempate. Once the Staff Snapshot has been loaded, teachers then need to submit their assignment data in their ePMF form via the Teacher Access and Authorization (TAA) system. New teachers will receive an email with information about how to create their accounts in TAA after the Staff Snapshot is in L2RPT.
Reporting Non-teaching Professionals ePMF data
Non-teaching professionals data must be submitted to L2RPT through the Staff Snapshot and Staff Assignment templates. Non-teaching professionals can review their ePMF data in TAA, but do not need to submit any assignment data through TAA.
TAA Administrators can view and edit teacher ePMF forms in TAA. Once all data is submitted and verified, TAA Administrators can certify the data in TAA.
L2RPT SIRS Reports
- SIRS-318 Staff Assignment Verification Report
- SIRS-320 Staff Snapshot Verification Report