The Career and Technical Education (CTE) Center at WEMOCO's new Future Health Professionals Organization (HOSA) chapter had 12 students participate in the New York State Spring Leadership Conference in April. Our students rocked the competition:
- In Dental Science, third-place went to Amra Kapic (Greece Athena), second-place went to Ruslana Boychuk (Brockport), and first-place went to Kory Puente (Holley).
- In Medical Terminology, first-place went to Rachel Haller (Greece Arcadia).
- In Physical Therapy, third-place went to Angela Beyer (Churchville-Chili).
- In Forensic Science, third-place went to the team of Myranda White (Brockport) and Crystal Lee (Greece Arcadia).
- In Pharmacology, third-place went to Myranda White.
Congratulations to our winners and to all our students who participated. Great job!
National competitions will be held at Disney World, Florida in June.