Technical Support Services
How to log into the Employee Portal, click here:
Do you need help with your password, click here:
- Provides a variety of services to both our component school districts and the BOCES staff.
- Will diagnose and repair errors with software, hardware, connectivity, virus and spyware, peripheral devices like Printers, Scanners, etc.
- Provides guidance with software usage and recommendations.
- Makes recommendations for hardware (i.e. printers, laptops, projectors, etc.).
- Smart Phone – iPhones
- Tablets – iPads for staff & classrooms
- New telephones
- Telephone moves
We provide training and support on MS Office 2010, Windows 7, etc. For more information on our current training classes, contact us at email@example.com or 349-9011.
Monroe 2-Orleans BOCES Policy 5260: Staff Use of Computerized Information Resources
||pdf file: You need Adobe Acrobat Reader (version 5 or higher) to view this file. Download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader for PC or Macintosh.