- Registration for continuing education courses requires payment prior to the scheduled start date of the first class.
- An automated email confirming student registration will be sent to the email that is on file once payment has been received.
- Full Refund: A written request to withdraw from the course must be received by the CWD office no later than five (5) business days prior to the first scheduled day of class. A $50 processing fee will be deducted from the full refund amount.
- Partial Refund: A percentage of the program tuition will be refunded depending on the amount of notice received, less a $50 processing fee.
- Notice less than five (5) school days prior to the start of the first scheduled class = 90% refund
- Notice after the first class and at least twenty-four (24) hours prior to the scheduled date of the second class = 75% refund
- Notice after the second class = no refunds
- Refunds take approximately 4 – 6 weeks for processing.
Certificate of Completion
Monroe 2-Orleans BOCES – Center for Workforce Development will issue a Certificate of Completion to students who have maintained at least 80% attendance and have shown successful completion of the skills and aptitudes necessary for course completion as determined by a passing grade from the instructor. Completion certificate requirements may differ for licensing programs, clinical programs, or comprehensive accelerated programs.
Senior Citizen Discount
Senior citizens (62 years of age or older) are eligible for a 10% discount. Documentation is required (i.e. driver’s license, leisure pass, copy of birth certificate). Note: This only applies to our continuing education courses.