Below are tips we offer to assist you in making your job go smoothly:
- Whenever possible, select two-sided printing. This will save not only trees but paper cost. Jobs that are printed two-sided are half the weight, something to consider if you have to carry or mail your jobs to another location.
- Please provide us detailed and complete specifications for your job including name, delivery location and finishing options.
- Please provide a specific date for delivery. Please don’t use ASAP. Please call ahead with any RUSH projects.
- If you are going to submit a job via e-mail, convert your file to a print-quality PDF with embedded fonts and hi-resolution graphics and fax or send a hard copy to compare the file to.
- Please provide original documents for copying/printing.
- Give us a call at (585) 349-9074 if you have a any questions or special instructions for your job.