Wells Fargo is proud to support organizations that work to strengthen
our communities. We look for projects that keep our communities strong,
diverse, and vibrant. Through the volunteer efforts of our enthusiastic
team members and our contributions, we share our success with the
communities in which we live and work.
In the Greater New York State region, Wells Fargo strives to assist our
communities by supporting nonprofit organizations that provide social,
economic, and environmental programs.
Wells Fargo makes grants in two primary areas:
Community Development - We support the improvement of low- and moderate-income communities through programs that:
- Create and sustain affordable housing
- Facilitate financial literacy and empowerment
- Provide job training and workforce development
- Revitalize and stabilize communities
Education - We support organizations and programs that:
- Work to eliminate the pre-K – 12th grade achievement gap in public education through curriculum-based or school-sponsored programs
- Support post-secondary education
Wells Fargo also considers grants in the following areas: Arts and
Culture, Civic Engagement, Environment, and Human Services.
Visit website (click on Link to More Info, below) for details on how to apply.
» Link to More Info
For Grantwriting/Program Development Assistance:
Phone: (585) 352-2773