MAARS offers pre-printed survey sheets and processing for the Student Digital Resources Survey.
If your school plans on using MAARS for preprinting/scanning, please reach out to Patty Zeiner.
High Level Process
- Digital Surveys are printed using student data in Level 0
- Deadline to have demographic (student lite) and enrollment (student entry/exit) data in Level 0 will be TBD
- The process will be modeled after our Regents process using Teleform software. EduTech will generate the survey in English and Spanish.
- There will be two sort options for pre-print survey sheets
- BLDG, GRADE, LAST NAME
- GRADE, LAST NAME
- MAARS to pre-print survey sheets with 20 blanks for each school. If needed, schools can request additional blanks. Please contact Patty Zeiner 349-9053 or [email protected]
- MAARS will notify schools when pre-printed sheets are ready for pickup.
- Districts will use Teleform to scan and verify survey sheets
- Charters will deliver completed surveys to MAARS for processing.
- A CSV file will be generated with the survey responses.
- MAARS will post the file for Charter Schools on the FTP under 2021-2022/Digital Equity Survey
- Districts and Charters are responsible for importing this data to Level 0 for State Reporting by December 2nd.
- If a new student is enrolled in school after the initial survey has been given, MAARS will post a PDF file of the survey on the FTP site for download. Path: 2021-2022/Digital Equity Survey