The focus of the Occupational Health Services is to provide Monroe 2-Orleans employees with comprehensive health and safety education and disease prevention while following OSHA and other regulatory agency mandates. This service is meant to complement School Health Services by facilitating safer classroom and work settings.
- Immunizations: Hepatitis B, Tetanus/Diphtheria
- Screenings: Tuberculin Skin Testing
- Trainings: Infant/Child/Adult CPR and AED, First Aid, Bloodborne Pathogens
- AED Emergency Response Team and SAVE
- Resource to component districts