If you can’t afford the dependable broadband service your student needs for success at school - The Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) may be able to help.
The ACP is a Federal Communications Commission (FCC) benefits program. If your family qualifies, you can get a discount of up to $30 a month toward internet service. You may also receive up to $100 to buy a new laptop, computer or tablet.
Are You Eligible for the ACP?
- If your student participates in the Free and Reduced-Price School Lunch or School Breakfast Programs, your family qualifies.
- Households with income at or below 200% of Federal Poverty Guidelines OR with at least one member participating in SNAP,
- Medicaid, WIC, SSI, Lifeline, or Federal Housing Assistance may also be eligible.
- Visit https://www.affordableconnectivity.gov/do-i-qualify/ or call 1-877-384-2575 for details on benefits and eligibility.
Two Easy Steps to Enroll:
- Apply at https://www.getinternet.gov/
- Find a participating internet provider at https://cnm.universalservice.org/, select a plan and have the discount applied.