At a Reasonable Price!
As a provider of adult career and technical education for over 35 years, the Center for Workforce Development is experienced in creating and delivering industry-specific training programs that meet the demands of local employers. We have upgraded the skills of employees in many types of work environments including: healthcare, telecommunications, manufacturing, facility maintenance, wholesale supply, banking, higher education, community agencies, trade unions and local government.
Let us customize a workforce training program specifically for your organization. Simply complete the form (to the right) or call our main office at 349-9100 to get started.
Sample Training Programs Include:
- Effective Business Skill Building
- Customer Service
- Effective Communication
- High Impact Presentations
- Supervision and Leadership
- Time Management
- Business English, Writing and Math
- Onsite Healthcare Training
- Nurse Assistant
- Patient Care Tech
- Medical Office/Outpatient Access Specialist
- Safety and Production
- Forklift Training
- OSHA Construction, OSHA Safety
- Manufacturing Technology
- Technical Math, Blueprint Reading, Soldering, Machining and Welding
- Computer Applications
- Basic PC Skills, Internet/Email, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
- Professional Credentials
- Civil Service Exam Preparation
- EPA Universal Certification (Section 608)
- Academic Instruction
- High School Equivalency Exam (GED) Preparation
- English for Speakers of Other Languages
- Business English, Writing and Math Skills
Interested in a training not on the list? We can build one to meet your specifications! Call today to learn more.