BOCES 2 Center for Workforce Development does not have a GED testing center at this time.
Nevertheless, we are committed to helping students earn their high school equivalency (HSE) diploma. Use this site to find helpful information and call or email us anytime for additional support.
For GED test-takers:
- GED testing opened in New York on January 10, 2022
- All previous GED, TASC, or Regents scores are still valid
- All test accommodation requests need to be submitted to GED, with appropriate documentation. This includes requests that were previously submitted and approved for the TASC test.
- To schedule a test, create an account on ged.com
- For frequently asked questions about GED in New York, click here
For our partner educators: